Most large companies rely on fake growth. We will help you lead genuine growth.
Fake growth strategies that may kill your company:
- Acquiring your competitors that face the same disruption risk
- Incremental or brand-driven differentiation to commodified products and services
- Financial engineering, including using almost free debt and share buybacks
- Relying on new consumer buying power to drive revenue growth, instead of improving how you solve problems for consumers
Are you asking the right questions? What if:
- Only projects with a tenfold outcome are approved?
- Your company launched in 2020, how would it differ from the current version and what could you achieve?
- You were tasked with improving the lives of millions of people, what business would you build to do so?
- You focussed on the constraints that have been resolved by this crisis and let you create a 10X better process or business line?
- You discovered the underlying talents of your companies and how can they be used to solve other problems?
- You removed legacy processes and products that you are maintaining for no good reason?